1)- Hello, I would like to buy this laptop, can you tell me how long is the guarantee period for it?
2)- While I was coming back home, I stopped to buy something to eat. Suddenly my mobile rang, I picked up. I didn't even say "Hello" when somebody pushed me and snatched my phone from my hand.
- Can you describe your phone?
- It was a black iphone with a cat sticker on it.
- Do you remember anything I was very shocked but he was wearing yellow Nike sneakers.
3)- I can give you 50 pounds for this camera.
- No way, it is not enough.
- But look at its body it is scratched all over.
- But I cannot accept this price, give me 60 pounds and it's yours.
- I agree, I'll take it
Via the Internet you can do shopping without going out of the house and very often the prices are more convenient than in a regular shop.
If you are abroad, you can easily communicate with your family and friends for free, for example by email or communicator like Skype.
When you need some information for school you don't have to visit the library because on the Internet you'll find what you need just by googling it.
If we don't have enough money for a computer game, we can play online games for free.
On the Internet we can buy tickets, pay bills, find a job or a flat.