Fill in the correct word.
Tam gdzie 2 znaki zapytania nie jestem pewna
1. Jane lost her credit card while on holiday.
2. You must fasten your seat belt before take off.
3. When she called, Laura had already left.
4. By the time they got home, Steve had finished cooking.
5. Good morning. I'd like to book a room for two nights, please.
6. Helen was tired. She had been typing letters all morning.
7. Take an umbrella in case it rains.
8. There are a lot of shopping centers which are open daily.
9. Why don't you get on the waiting list for another flight?
10. Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities in the world.
11. "Have you seen her?"
"No, she hasn't showed up yet."
12. My house is much bigger than yours.
13. The Smiths aren't here. They have gone to Italy.
14. Cairo has a desert with hot days and cold nights.
15. We haven't seen her since March.
16. Check if there is an alternative flight via Paris.
17. If you are interested in culture, Poland is the best place for you
18. Why don't you take a few days off ?
19. Jane is going to be late. She missed the bus.
20. Put on some insect repellent to drive the insects away.
21. The services of a doctor are available for guests.
22. You can take part in lots of activities during your stay there.
23. Your trip will be the experience of a life
24. She offered to help but he turned her down
25. Room service, how can I help you, sir?
26. This is the trendiest shop I've ever been in.
27. If you are in good shape, go on a mountain climbing excursion.
28. "How long have you been studying Chinese?"
" Two years."
29.Sally is still in Paris, stuck at the airport.
30. They went on a safari holiday by a jeep.
31. Don't do it; you won't get away with it.
32. The trip a visit to a safari park.
33. One can admire the ?magnificent ? view from the top of the mountain.
34. Although the waiter was at fault, he didn't even apologise.
35. The river passes through the picturesque countryside.
36. Empanada is one of Chile's national dishes
37. The car broke down, so he had to turn on his hazard lights.
38. Peter is much taller than John.
39. He hasn't called yet
40. You can walk its ?winding? streets and narrow alleys to reach the castle.