Grammar revision. Put in can, can't, will, would, should, may or must.
1. He ... be drunk - I ... understand a word he's saying.
2. What ... you do if you lose your job?
3. What ... you do if you had to sell your house?
4. We haven't decided where to go on holiday. We ... go to Wales again, but I'm not sure if we ... afford it.
5. I ... write to Dick - I've owed him a letter for months.
6. Excuse me - ... you lend me your pen for a moment?
7. Everybody ... know how to do simple first aid.
8. 'There's somebody at the door. Who ... it be? 'It ... be Barbara - she's in Scotland.' 'Of course, it ... be Mike. He said he'd call in to collect his shopping.
Bardzo proszę o to by to nie było na odpieprz (prawidłowe) i z góry dziękuję. Tylko bezbłędnie!