Zad 1) was, read, wrote, went, wore, thought, was, walked, loked, wasn't, sat, waited, didn't have, took, did (you) leave, did, phoned.
1. Who did Harry Potter live with?
2. Did Agatha Christie write the Harry Potter books?
3. When was the first Harry Potter film?
4. Where did Oliver Twist live?
5. When did Charles Dickens write Oliver Twist ?
6. Did Oliver Twist live with his family?
Zad 3) a. 6
b. - 5
2. They saw their friendst at the weekend
3. She spoke her friend at eight o'clock las night.
4. He started learning the guitar in July.
5. They had a party on 5th May.
6. Last year, we went holiday in the autumn.
7. Yesterday, I did my homework in the morning.
Paula: Hi, I'm Paula. Do you mind if I ask you some questions for our class magazine?
Charlie: No, I don't mind.
Paula: OK, first question: ¹What's your name ?
Charlie: My name's Charlie Hopper.
Paula: Hi Charlie, I'm Paula. Now, next question: ²Where were your last school?
Charlie: My last school was in Cambridge.
Paula: ³Did you like your last school ?
Charlie: Yes, I did. I liked it very much.
Paula: ⁴When you left your school ?
Charlie: I left in July after my exams.
Paula: Where were your first moved ?
Charlie: My family moved here because my mother had a new job.
Paula: Tell me a bit about your old school.
What did you study?
Charlie: We studied the usual subjects- Maths, English, French.
Paula: ₇Did they serious ?
Charlie: No, they weren't strickt- but they were quite serious.
Paula: One more question- have you got a girlfriend?
Charlie: No, I haven't but I'm looking for one.