1.Używając wyrazu podanego dużymi literami tak, aby zachować znaczenie zdania wyjściowego.
1. After Steven graduated from University he worked for his father's company.
2. I've never been abroad before.
3. Jeans used to be less popular than they are now.
4. They were punished because they misbehaved at school.
5. Suzanne walked into the room when they were fighting.
2. Wstaw czasownik w odpowiedniej formie PAST SIMPLE< PAST CONTINUOUS< PAST PERFECT albo użyj struktury USED TO.
I don't exactly remember when it heppened but I think I 1. was still attending (still/attend) my final year of school. On night i 2.had (have) a terrible dream and I 3. woke up (wake up) sweating and trembling in my bed. The dream was about a man (I can clearly remember his wrinkled face), who 4. was chasing (chase) me because he was sure that I 5.had stolen (steal) his wallet. In my dream i tried to explain to the furious man what 6. have happened (happen) to his wallet but he 7. didn't listen (not listen). It was a real nightmare! I don't have dreams like that any more but the strangest thing about it all is that for many years I 8. was dreaming (dream) about that wrinkled man every time I 9. I have done (do) something worng.