1. Robert looks for things under the sea.
2. She uses a samll submarine.
3. He has a great ambition.
4. Mark likes listening to music and playing.
5. He plays football most evenings.
1. She doesn't like Marta.
2. He doesn't studing tomorrow.
3. Maja hasn't got any friends.
4. Eryk hasn't got bik.
5. Ewa hasn't like Marta, becouse Marta hasn't like Iga.
1. Paulina is studying for next lesson.
2. Ewa is writing an e-mail.
3. Ola is training really hard.
1. Marta isn't spending holidays in Poland.
2. Tomek isn't teaching Jola.
3. Books aren't dancing.
Is Ola having dinner?
Are Marek & Jola going to the cinema?
Is Hanka playing computer games?
Myślę, że zdania się nie powtarzają, pozdrawiam :)