1. What are you doing?
2. We are watching a soap opera.
3. Is your brother playing football now?
4. No, he isn't. He is not do anything at the moment.
5. Are you studying now?
1. I usually read magazines, but at the moment I'm reading a book. (read)
2. Dad often eats paella, but he is eating a pizza now.(eat)
3. I'm speaking English now, but I usually speak Polish. (speak)
4. Mum is watching the news at the moment, but she usually watches comedy programmes. (watch)
zad.3 Uzupełnij zdania o planach na przyszły weekend. Użyj czasowników z ramiki w odpowiedniej formie.
[go , not stay , visit , go out] - ramka
1. I'm going out to a sleepover.
2. My brother is visiting with his friends.
3. Grandma is staying at our house.
4. My cousins are going to Nadarzyn.