1) My grandparents didn't have much money.
My grandparents Had much money.
2) There were a lot of people at the corect.
There weren't a lot of people at the corect
3) Peter has learned to play some new songs.
Peter has not learned to play some new songs.
4) She drinks a lot of water every day.
She doesn't drink a lot of water every day.
5) We didn't eat any fruit during the week.
We ate some fruit during the week.
Correct the sentences. Use some,any,alot of,many or much.
1) How much homevork do you have?
2) Are there a lot of children at the party.
3) I haven't got any good friends.
4) We've got some geography homevork tonight.
5) We've got many things to do.