I. Wybierz poprawną odpowiedź.
1. They're now working on a new project.
2. She works with disabled children.
3. They're still at work.
4. He's an engineer and works at big construction company.
II. Wpisz brakujące wyrazy. Pierwsze litery zostały podane.
1. He's unemployed and he's looking for a job now.
2. I read job aannouncement in daily newspapers.
3. She only works three days in a week. It's a part- time job.
4. She's been working in the business for 10 years and has a lot of experience.
5. He earns a very good sum.
III. Uzupełnij zdania czasownikami z nawiasów w poprawnej formie czasu Present Perfect lub Present Perfect Continuous
1. She has been to London twice.
IV. Uzupełnij zdania czasownikami z nawiasów w poprawnej formie czasu Past Simple lub Present Perfect.
1. It didn't rain here yesterday.
2. It hasn't rain here since yesterday.
3. I have seen this movie twice so far.
4. I saw this movie twice last week.
5. He lives in France during the war.
6. He has lives in France since the war.
7. We didn't visit the lighthouse yet.
8. We haven't visit the lighthouse yesterday because of the terrible weather.
9. They were close friends many years ago.
10. They have been close friends for many years now.
V. Uzupełnij brakujące elementy w pytaniach.
1. Did you invited Danny yet?
2. Did she ill last week?
3. Did they visit you yesterday?
4. Has Mark gone home?
5 . Have you scared during the film?
Chyba tak, jak źle to przepraszam :)