I. Napisz zdania, używając podanych wyrazów
1. /I not see/Mary/since/she/go/to England/last month/
I have not seen Mary since she went to England last month.
2. /Since/he/hurt/his knee/he/not play/tennis/
since she hurt his knee he has not played tennis.
3. /We/ have/lots of arguments/since/he/movie in/
We have had lots of arguments since he moved in.
4. /She/be/very sad/since/her dog/die/last week/
She has been very sad since her dog died last week
5. /Since/you/go/on a diet/you/already/lose/a few kilos/
Since you went on a diet you have already lost a few kilos
II. Przetłumacz fragmenty podane w nawiasach na język angielski oraz zakreśl poprawny przyimek since lub for.
1. They [nie widzieli] have not seen each other since last summer.
2. We [mamy] have had this furniture forages.
3. Our dog [jest] has been with the family for 5 years.
4. He [nie dzwonił] has not called us since last month.
5. She [zna] has known my parents for many years.
III. Uzupełnij zdania czasownikami: run, design, serve, take, answer, belong, travel.
1. I'm a secretary. I answer the phone and do a lot of paperwork.
2. I run my own company.
3. Nurses take care of ill people in hospitals.
4. Most politicians belong to a political party.
5. Businessmen often travel abroad on business.
6. I work in the fashion business. I design new clothes.
7. I'm a waitress and I serve people in the restaurant.