Uzupełnij tekst odpowiednią formą czasownika w nawiasie. Pierwsze zdanie jest wzorem:
1. Jo doesn't walk to school. She always ....... (catch) a bus.
2. We ..... (not work) at university. We .... (work) at school.
3. He ..... (not be) American. He ..... (live) in Boston but he ..... (not come) from Boston.
4. My sister ...... (study) a lot. She .... (not get) home before 9 p.m.
Zaznacz właściwe słowo. Masz dwa do wyboru:
1. My brother's / brothers house is big.
2. My friend's / friends like playing computer games.
3. My parent's / parents' names are Bob and Carol.
4. They are always / always are happy at Christmas.
5. I often go / go often for a walk with my friends.
6. We are students. Their / Our names are Marek and Paul.
7. My brother is married. He's / His wife's name is Belinda.
Przeczytaj tekst i odpowiedz na pytania:
Amy Rogers talks about her favourite day.
What's my favourite day? I love going on holiday. I love getting ready, making food and putting clothes in bags. I always go on holiday with Claire, Terry and Steve, my friends from school. They stay in my house on the night before we go on holiday. We talk and watch a video and always go to bed late. I never sleep and I always wake my friends up in the morning. I hate waiting to go. Terry and Steve always drink coffee and sometimes have breakfast before we go. I put bags in the car and then we go. I never drink or eat before we go. We always leave at 5 o'clock. It's very early in the morning and I love driving in the quiet streets. All the lights are off and the people are asleep. At 8 o'clock, we usually stop for a rest. On sunny days, we go for a walk and, when the weather is bad, we sit in the car and drink and eat. In the afternoon, the roads are full of cars. I hate sitting in the car not moving. We usually get to our holiday house at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. It's a small house near the beach. I love it. I love swimming in the sea and having barbecues on the beach. I love eating a lot and getting up late. The only thing I don't like is coming home again!
1. Amy hates:
a. getting up early to go on holidays
b. getting ready for holidays
c.waiting to go on holidays
2. Before they go on holiday, Amy and her friends:
a. have an early night
b. sleep at the same place
c. wake up at the same time
3. They start at:
a. 5 a.m.
b. 8 a.m.
c. 5 p.m.
4. She enjoys
a. seeing people in the street
b. seeing lots of cars
c. seeing nothing in the street
5. At 8 o'clock they
a. finish their drive
b. always go for a walk
c. take a short break
6. What does Amy NOT do on holiday?
a. have barbecues
b. go swimming
c. get up early