1. I did ' t like (not like) tidying my room when I was a teenager.
2. Yesterday I saw (see) our headmaster when we were shopping (shop) at the supermarket.
3. On Tuesday, we are going(go) on a coach trip to London.
4. I haven ' t travelled (not travel) much in my life yet.
5. Susan often helps(often help) with the housework.
She is watering (water) plants at the moment.
6. Mandy was riding (ride) her bike to school when she fell off (fall off) and hurt her leg.
7. Sorry. Peter is out. He has just gone (just go) to the cinema.
8. This year we are going to do a lot of projects on the envoironment.
9. I have known (know) Mark for many years. We first met (meet) about ten years ago.
10. He spent (spend) a few days in Oxford when he visited (visit) England last year.