1.two years -for
2.three months -for
3.1985 - since
4.Friday - since
5.ten years -for
6.yesterday evening -since
7.last Monday -since
8.lunchtime - since
9.last year -since
II Podane zdania i wyrazy w nawiasach zamien na czas past simple lub present perfect.
A: Have you studied(you/study) tomorow's test?
B: Yes, I have. I spent (spend) all yesterday afternoon studying.
A: So, did you learn (you/learn) everything ?
B: I think so, but I'm a bit nervous.
A: Why are you nervous? You always were (always/be) good at History.
B: History? But I thougt (think) it was a Physics test!
A: John, have you seen (you/see) my old Spice Girls CD?
B: No. Why - did you lose (you/lose) it?
A: Yes. It have disappeared (disappear).
B: Well, I heard (hear) Lucy listening to music an hour ago. Maybe she borrowed it (borrow) it.
A: Sam! Look at this mess! I have asked (ask) you to tidy it up.
B: I know! I started (start) tidying up an hour ago, but I haven't finished (not/finish) yet.
A: I can see that! Why didn't you put (you/not/put) these clothes away?
B: I'm sorry. I haven't done (not/do) it yet. But I fond (find) this ring.
A: My diamond ring! I lost (lose) it weeks ago! Thank you, Sam.
III Wstaw: of, for, in, on, at, out.
1. set on 150 acres
2. to dream of sth.
3. to wait for sb
4. based on a character
5. to take a look for some pictures
6. to ride on a riverboat
7. for fun
8. to be on holiday
9. to be out of this world
10. to travel back in
IV.Wybierz z nawiasu poprawny wyraz
1. You don't look well. What's the (wrong/matter x)?
2. We're going on a two-day (trip x/travel) to London this weekend.
3. Wait a (time/minute x). I've never mat him before.
4. Did you (spend x/pass) the day in the coutryside?
5. The beauty of the place is sure to take (life x/breath) away.
6. The place (suits x/fits) all ages and tastes