1. Kate and Mel WEREN’T on holiday in London-they WERE on holiday in Brighton.
2.WAS Kate pleased to hear her mother's voice? Yes, she WAS.
3. Mel's parents WERE on holiday with her.
4. Kate and Mel WERE both excited before the start of the holiday.
5.It WAS a great place for a holiday but Mel WASN’T happy.
6. Kate and Mel WERE together at all- they WERE with their new friends all the time.
7. WAS Kate miserable too? Yes, she WAS.
8.WAS Kate on the phone to Mel's parents? No, she WASN’T.
Mel’s mum was apologise for writing/phoning.
Mel was missing her litter brother/sister.
They were the parties last all day/all night.
Nie wiem czy trzeba wybrać tutaj coś. Ale w tekście nie ma, może coś w książce masz