- who, which, where, whose.
1. A rucksack is a bag ...... you wear on your back. (which?)
2. Flip flops are shoes ....... you wear on the beach. (which?)
3. A building site is a place ....... houses are built. (where?)
4. A widow is a women ...... husband is dead. (whose?)
5. A plumber is a person ....... repairs water pipes. (who?)
6. A surgery is ...... a doctor sees their patients. (where?)
7. A shoplifter is a person ...... steals from shops. (who?)
8. A successful writer is a person ...... books are published. (who?)
w 8 ma być whose
1. A hospital is a place where ill people go
2. A musician is a person who plays music.
3. A coat is a thing which you wear it in the winter.
4. He's the boy that is good at football.
5. A comedy is a film which makes you laugh.
6. That's the girl whose mother is a dentist.