- Are you doing anything on Sunday?
- Would you like to go out with me?
- Why don't we go to a party ?
- What about going to the cinema?
- Yes, I'd love to.
- Sure, why not?
- Sounds good for me.
- Yes, that would be great.
- Yes, I think that is a good idea.
- Yes, that is probably the best option.
- Sorry, but I can't. I'm busy on Friday.
- I'm afraid I can't.
- Sorry, but I have got to do something.
- That's a good idea, but I can't.
- Well, I rather go to the restaurant.
- Yes, but don't you think it would be better to go to the disco?
Wybierz sobie coś :) Jak chcesz mogę Ci przetłumaczyć :P
Liczę na najlepszą odpowiedz :)
- Would you like to go to the cinema with me on Firday ?
* Sorry, but I can't. I always visit my granparents on Friday.
- So, what about going out on Sunday?
* That is a good idea, but I can't. I have piano lessons on Sunday.