1. My best friend is blond. She has long hair and blue eyes. She's tall and thin and she's always smile.
2. I think that Polish families prefer live in the city because they can have everything close to them, meet a lot of people, can learn in some good school or university.
3. Sometimes yes - living at home is sometimes hard because of some family stress. But I love my family and from the other side - no, I don't want leave my home.
4. So... we talk together about memories or about the future. I like it because I can learn from them.
5. No, I don't think that's a good idea. Uniforms can make people's thinking in way "I am usual, I am like others". So everyone should can express himself in different ways, also in wearing-style.
6. Yes, I could learn something new.
7. I like small shops - they have own atmosphere, everybody knows you and you know them. That's nice.
8. Perfect holiday for me don't have to be in some expensive exotic country on the beach. Perfect holiday will be when I will with friends who understands me and who can I talk and do some crazy things with. That's not important where you are - the important thing to me is who you are with.
9. My favourite kind of entertainment is being with my friends, talking, crying and laughing together.
10. I use my mobile very often. It's a necessary thing in our times and that would be difficult to live without it.
I think I helped ;)