1.The teddy bear takes its name from the American President Theodore Roosevelt , WHOSE shortened name was Teddy .
2. John Spilsbury, WHO created the first jigsaw puzzle, was also a mapmaker.
3. Cai Lun was the Chinese man WHO invented paper in 105 AD
4. A doll , WHICH archaeologists found in an ancient Egyptain tomb, is the world's oldest known toy .
5. Tim Banners-Lee is the Englishman..WHO invented The World Wide Web. He posted the first website on August 6th, 1991.
6. Alfred Nobel , the man WHO invented dynamite , was born in Sweden.
7. The modern yo-yo is a toy WHICH first appeared in the Philippines in the 16th century.