1. Agnes is cooking(cook) drinner for us.
2. You can turn the TV off. You aren't watching(watch) it.
3. This CD player isn't working(work) because it hasn't got ony batteries.
4. We aren't going(go) on holiday soon because we have no money,
5.I'm teaching(teach) History at the moment but I usually teach English.
6. Peter I busy with the baby. He's listening(listen) to the news.
7.You're looking(look)good. I like your new hair colour!
8.We aren't playing(play) tennis this morning I'm feeling ill.
9. Try to be quiet. My parents aren't sleeping(sleep) upstairs.
10. Jack likes new hobbies. These days he's learnig(learn) to play the guitar.