1. I'm not swimming in the sea.
2. My mum isn't sitting in the sun.
3. We don't come here very often.
4. He usually doesn't stay for to week. (to zdanie jest jakieś dziwne, chyba źle je napisałaś/łeś - chodzi mi o końcówkę)
5. He doesn't go to the mountain every winter.
6. We weren't in the mountains last year.
7. We didn't climb a different mountains each day last holiday.
8. My mum doesn't love it.
1. Am I swimming in the sea?
2. Is my mum sitting in the sun?
3. Do we come here very often?
4. Does he usually stay for to week?
5. Does he go to the mountains every winter?
6. Were we in the mountains last year?
7. Did we climb a different mountains each day last holiday?
8. Does my mum love it?