1. past continous + past simple
While she was haveing a showermy dad come.
2. present simple + future simple
Klara goes to shoop every day but on Monday she will go to London.
3. past continous + past simple + present continous
I was walking to cinema next I bought ticket and now I wastching a film.
4. present perfect + future simple
You have done breakfest but tommorow at this time you will do to work.
5. future simple + future continous
He will bay new car adh he will be driveing.
6. past continous + past simple + future continous
I were chooseing new TV, bought its and he will be wathing them.
7. past simple + present simple
When Kate be younger she had long hair but now she haves shorter.
8. past continous + present continous
My mum was doing a diner and now she is doing a diner.
9. present simple + future simple
I go to chool and I will go to school.
10. present perfect + future continous
Shara has eaten sandwitch and tommorow at this time she will eat.