Why we shouldn't talk at english lessons?
1. Because it interrups teacher, and then he forgets what was he or she talking about.
2. Because we don't hear what teacher says.
3. Because usually we don't know what exercise we have to do next.
4. Because teacher can ask us, about what was he talking about, and then we can get bad mark.
5. Because then teacher finds out, that we aren't well-mannered.
6. Because teacher thinks about your parrents that they didn't teached you how to behave at school.
7. Because other students want to learn something and we are disturbing them.
8. Because teacher can tell headmaster and he can call your parents or expel you from school.
9. If he call your parrents, they will get mad and can give you punishement.
10. If he will expel you from school it will be harder to find another one.
11. And even find job.