1. On last Saturday our neighbors invited us for lunch.
2. Our neighbors invited us for lunch.
3. I sent a letter to Jones, but have not yet received.
4. I sent a letter to Jones on Monday.
5. Ring your brother when you did not.
6. Ring your brother. Do not leave will be here soon.
7. I just finished this book. I intend to read next.
8. I finished this book last week.
9. I saw the president, when I was in Washington.
10. How long lived in London?
11. How long do you know William?
12. Your English has improved since I came back from London.
13. Do you Lang has not left the hotel yet?
14. It is more prudent, since the man had an accident.
15. They told us about it three days ago.
16. Since I know Spanish?
17. Not yet repaired my watch.
18. Do not have rerouted his dog yesterday.
19. Jane does not speak to Bill since the last argument.
20. I do not know why it did yesterday.