Reorganize the words and phrases to make correct questions.
1. What time do you get up?
2. What programmes do you watch?
3. How did you spend your last holiday?
4. Where are you going to study?
5. What is your favourite meal?
6. What weather do you like?
7. Where does she live?
8. Where do they work?
9. Are you going to work hard?
10. Where do you learn English?
Fill the gaps with the correct forms of the words or phrases in brackets.
1. She is crying because she hurt her leg an hour ago.
2. She was disappointed and she didn't like the room, but she did not complain.
3. Although he knew there was no milk in the house, he didn't buy any.
4. They had a long walk, although the weather was really terrible.
5. It was sunny, so they decided not to take an umbrella.
6. They wanted me to come so I went to see them. I felt invited.
7. I prepared the documents because I felt it was my responsibility and duty. After all, I was a secretary.
8. She had an appointment, but she couldn't come because of her small kids. She had to stay with them.
9. She asked me to play football, because I put on appropriate shoes.
10. I wanted to buy that dress, but I couldn't afford it. I didn't buy it.