1. Good morning, my shoes are broken I need very fast repair.
2. Good morning. I understand, but I can't repair them earlier than one week.
1. Sorry, but I can't agree on this termin. I need it for tomorrow because I leave the town for very long time and these shoes are very important for me. I need them for mountaineering.
2. I'm sorry sir, but it's impossible.
1. I will pay you much more money for express repair. Let's say double price. Do you agree?
2. In my opinion shoplifting is a serious crime. It's the same as robbery. All crimes are contrary to regulations, and even we steal something small and not worth a lof of it's a crime and it should be punished.
3.(pierwsza rozmowa sterowana skopiowana z zadania, ktore rozwiazywalam przed chwila)
Wybierasz sie w podróz z Londynu do Glasgow. Po wejsciu do pociagu stwierdzasz, ze twoje miejsce jest zajete.
a)poinformuj pasazera o zaistnialej pomylce.
b) odrzuc jego wyjasnienie, podajac uzasadnienie.
c)zaproponuj bezkonfilktowe rozwiazanie problemu.
1. Good morning. I'm sorry sir, but this place should be free. I have a ticket and there is written that I bought seat 43.
2. Oh, I'm sorry but it's impossible. It' my place.
1. You're wrong. Please, take a look at my ticket, it is written here. Please to leave this seat.
2. You are very unkind, sir. I won't leave this place.
1. I don't want to argue with you. I just want to get my place. Please, come with me to the ticket inspector. We must explain this situation.
b)2. Przybyłeś na lotnisko w Londynie. Wita cię angielska rodzina u której będziesz mieszkać. Są ciekawi Twoich wrażeń z podróży
- wyjaśnij, jaki był powód spóźnienia samolotu
- opowiedz jak przebiegł lot
- opowiedz o dociekliwości urzędnika imigracyjnego
1. Hi! Is everything okay? What about the flight?
2. Good evening. I'm sorry for being late, but the plane had some problems when we were just starting.
1. Oh my godness! We're glad that you are safe.
2. All flight was very calm. I was looking at wonderful views, I ate some meals but to be honest they weren't delicious... Stewardesses were very nice and helped mi very much.
1. And what about customs control?
2. Oh... the official was very inquiring, he thought that I want to get something illegal and I must wait very long when he was checking my luggages...
1. Don't whink about it, we are going now for wonderfull supper and of course welcome in Great Britain!
3. Właśnie wróciłeś z teatru. Opowiedz swojemu angielskiemu gospodarzowi o:
- rodzaju spektaklu
- treści sztuki
- grze aktorów
2.Good evening. How was the performance?
1. I watched the tragedy, there was very great I was schocked almost all the time. Publicity was very enjoyed, I think.
2. Could you tell me something about the content?
1. Of course I can! It was about a cery poor girl and her dreams. She lived with her sick mother, she died and the girl must work very hard to have money for food. Then she started to sign on the street. Somebody believed in her talent and gave her chance to sign in some popular club. Later she became a well-known singer. She was addicted to drugs when she was older and she died very young.
2. It's so sad...
1. But very impressive. The actors were unbelievable great! I love it!
2. Great show, maybe we can go together?
1. Of course ; )
4. .Brałeś udział w konkursie. Opowiedz nauczycielowi jezyka angielskiego:
-jaki to był konkurs
-jak oceniasz poziom uczestników
-jaką nagrode zdobyłeś
1. Good morning.
2. Good morning. How was your day? What about he competition?
1. I was taking part in Englich language competition.
2. And? Was it hard or easy?
1. Hmm I think easy, there was the firt part of it. The best students will take part in the second. In my opinion students were very great and they did very well.
2. Did you get some reward?
1. Yes, diploma.