1. Drivers should not use any kind of phone while driving. Using a phone can be very dangerous for themselves as a drivers and for others on the streets. The driver talking on a phone is distracted by the person who he is speaking to. Even if the driver is using headphones and microphone. The speaker can say something shocking and the driver can cause an accident. Talking on the phone is very irresponsible when driving.
2. The speed limit on motorways should be 100 km on hour. Driving a car with 100 km on hour is a very difficult when a driver meet some interruption. He cannot react properly driving with a high speed. The higher speed limit can be very dangerous. It can cause a lot of accidents on the roads. Limits can make a motorways more safe places to drive on.
3. Speed cameras do not stop accidents. Even if there are lots of it nowadays speed cameras are useless as far as accidents are concerned. Many people have some devices that help them to avoid speed cameras. Slowing down in the particular places of the road wont help. It can only encourage drivers to drive faster where they know there are no speed cameras.
4. People over 70 are more dangerous than young people. There are many situations in which elderly people can be dangerous. One of that cases can be seen on the roads. Elderly people have problems with sight and hearing so they can be very dangerous for drivers. They alone can cause many trouble. They should have somebody they can go out with.
5. Cyclist are as dangerous as car drivers. They are equal anticipants of the road traffic. There are no difference between car drivers and cyclist. They drive the same roads. They have the same problems on the streets to be dealed with. The rules to be obeyed by them are almost the same as fa as safety is concerned.
6. People who drink and drive should loose their licence for life. Drunk driving people are very dangerous for everybody. If a person acted in such an irresponsible way, he should face the consequences. The car is not the only only way of travelling. There are also trains and buses. What is more a drunk driver should remember his foolish behaviour for the whole life so it is a good idea not to give him back his driving licence.