/W zadaniu pierwszym, tam, gdzie nie ma podmiotu wstawię 'She told me"/
❶ Pass me an axe!
- She told me to pass him/her an axe.
❷Go to other side of the plane!
- She told me to go to other side of the plane.
❶ Mary said to me, "Come with me, please."
- Mary asked me to go with her.
❷ The shop assistant said to the child, "Don't touch anything."
The shop assistant told the child not to touch anything.
❸ The secretary said to me "Wait here, please."
- The secretary told/asked me to wait there.
❹ She said "Shall we go swimming?"
- She suggested (our) going swimming./She suggested that we go swimming.
❺ The park keeper said to them "Don't walk on the grass."
- The park keeper told them not to walk on the grass.
❻ He said to them "Don't stay out late tonight."
- He told them not to stay out late that night.
❼ Annie said to Barry "Please, please help me."
- Annie asked Barry to help her.