Complete the sentences with the correct part of speech from one of the following verbs.
sail, transmit, entertain, invent, smuggle, bake, box.
eg. We get fresh bread from the baker every morning.
1. Frank Sinatra was one of the word's great boxers .
2. Is smuggling a serious crime in your country?
3. They do a lot of entertainment off the south coast of England.
4.The signals are sent into space from an enormous transmitter. .
5. My brother wants to be a sailor but I hate sailing as a sport.
6. Who was the inventor of the telephone?