Zad.1 Correct the sentences.
1. Football is played in most countries of the world
2. Why did you send the letter to a wrong adress
3. A garage is a place where car is being repaired
4. Where were You born
5 How many languages are in use in Switzerland
6.Somebody broke into our house but hadn't stolen anything.
7 When was the bicycle invented
zad.2 Complete the sentences. Use the passive (present or past) of these verbs:
damage, find, give, invite, make, make, show, steal
1. Paper was made from wood.
2. There was a fire at the hotel last week. Two of the rooms are damaged
3. Where did you get this picture? It was given to me by a friend of mine.
4. Many American programmes are showing on British television.
5. Did Jum and Sue go to the wedding? No They were invited but they didn't go
6. How old is this film? It was made in 1965.
7. My car has been stolen last week but the next day it was found by the police.