1. When I had a shower somebody knocked at the door.
2. Children played in the garden when it started raining.
3. I read a book for three to five o'clock yesterday.
4. It rained and a wind blew.
5. When I walked to school I met my friend.
6. While I did my homework, my brother washed a car.
7. Jessica read newspaper when a fire broke out.
8. When we saw him, he stayed by the car.
9. At 5 o'clock in the afternoon we were by the water yesterday.
10. She worked when phone rang.
11. What did they do yesterday afternoon?
12. I slept when somebody stole my computer.
13. When Sarah cooked in the kitchen, Laura and Ben shopping.
14. When I saw her, she was dressed in the long black dress.