Built in the 1644-1653. Wojciech Przybyłkowicz was builder,
expanded in the years 1697 to 1702
and from 1705 to 1709 under the direction of Wojciech Głazowicza.
From 1782 years housed the School here, and after rebuilding the German school. From 1879 acquired by the town became the seat of his government. Almost completely lost its original baroque character. Currently the object of the characteristics klasycyzujących Built between 1644-1653 as the Jesuits, the then Bishop of the Foundation and a former Casper Działyński the mayor of Bydgoszcz, Great Crown Chancellor Jerzy Ossoliński. The object entered in the register of monuments Province.
Przetlumaczylam tylko informacje jaka przeczytalam na stronie Bydgoszczy. Nie znam tego miasta :)