1. My neighbours were working (work) in the garden all day yesterday. (przykład)
2. I was in class while they were playing(play) hide and seek.
3. The postman was riding (ride) his bicycle, when the dog attacked him.
4. The nurse was wearing(wear) gloves as she treated the patients.
5. I was studying(study) all day yesterday as we are having a test tomorrow.
6. I was baking(bake) a cake when the phone rang.
7. Why were you laughing (you/laugh) all through your history lesson yesteday?
Użyj czasu Past continuous, opisując, co robiłeś/ robiłaś...
1. at ten o'clock last night?
I was watching TV
2. at nine o'clock yesterday morning?
I was writing a test.
3. at 7:30 this morning?
I was having breakfast.
4. an hour ago?
I was listening to the radio.
5. this time last year?
I was skiing
6. last Saturday afternoon?
I was playing Wii with my friend.