The synagogue was built in the years 1626-1654 in place of the old synagogue. In 1838 he rebuilt the peaks, the roof and interior. During World War II, the Nazis completely devastated the interior of the synagogue.
After the war, the synagogue for 10 years has been abandoned until in 1957 there was a roof collapse. Since then, the local municipality interested in the fate of the building and joined the progressive restoration carried out in 1960-1963, then in the 70s and in the early 80s Twentieth century.
After the renovation intended to Bieszczady Art Galleries Artists Group, and since 1995 the Museum of Jewish Galicia.
;] Myślę że się przyda ;]