1. The house is an old-fashioned house.
2. The house is in the village of Shanklin
3. The house is surrounded by green areas and is placed near a sandy beach.
4. There are seventeen rooms and extra two hoses outside the building for visitors.
5. There are large dining room with bar area and sitting room.
6. There is a yoga room and sauna.
My dreamed room would be big and colourful. The walls green and blue. There would be a large green carpet on the floor and a small yellow lamp. On the walls there would be large posters of my favorite sportswoman. There would also be a computer, becouse I love play computer games. The bed would be comfortable and big. There would also be a brown desk with the shelves on my books and nootebooks. Near the bed there is TV.
Więc tak "there are" piszesz wtedy, gdy chcesz napisać, że kilka rzeczy tam jest, np. biurko i lampa. "there is" wtedy, gdy piszesz o jednej rzeczy, np. lampa. "Some" wtedy, gdy również piszesz o kilku rzeczach, np. some apples, some computers. "a" piszesz jeżeli chcesz podkreślić, że masz coś jedno, np. a computer, an apple.
Mam nadzieję, że pomogłam, proszę o najjj... Jeżeli coś jest nie jasne to napisz prywatnie, a wyjaśnie...