* Hi, Pascal!
- Oh, Hi I didn't see you. What's up?
* That's ok. I've got an idea and a request. Can you help me?
- Yeah, sure, but can you tell me in what?
* Oh I didn't say? So, it's almoust end of our language camp, so I thonk that we can buy something for our preceptor. What you think about it?
- Hmm... I think that's great idea! But have you've got something concrete on your mind?
* I don't think about it. Maybe we can buy him a new glasses and maybe for this something funny?
- No that's isn't good idea. He is really serious and boring! We should buy him a notebook!
* What?! It's too expensive! Did you think about it?! I haven't notebook and I will be buy it for my teacher?! No way!
- So what?! Ok, that's too expensive so we have to find something cheaper... oh I've got! A watch!
* A watch? Sounds great. So maybe that's good idea, beacuse he hasn't got any watch. So let's buy it!