Basilica św. Katarzynas.
The built church stayed in the place of the earlier, wooden church. They began work in 1343 r. In year 1381 the church was already covered with the roof and he had windows fitted with glass. At first they were going to realize conceptions architectural alias of the basilica which they abandoned in favour of the indoor layout. Towers were built in 1420 of year, and in 1425 a clock appeared on the tower. After damage from 1945 the church stayed in the ruin the year all the way to 1979. Then she began it sie reconstruction. Consecration took place in 1986 r.