Fill in the missing word:
1) Tina works as a traffic (jest kilka możliwości) traffic cop, traffic engineer, traffic policeman, traffic warden.
2) I always( 2 możłiwości) put/lose on weight during holidays.
3) I can't put up with his bad behaviour any more.
4)Do you mind going to the supermarket for me?
5) Most childen enjoy watching cartoons on TV.
Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use up to three words.
1. I prefer the city to the countryside.
I like the city more than the countyside.
2. There are only a few shops in the neighbourhood.
There aren't many shops in the neighbourhood.
3.No student in the class is as intelligent as Peter.
Peter is the most intelliegent student in the class.
4. I prefer watching comedies to watching thrillers.
I prefer to watch comedies rather than watch thrillers.
5.Lucy and her sister argue all the time.
Lucy doesn't is in agreement with her sister.
i OSTATNIE ZADANIE ;)
Fill in the correct preposition.
1. You shouldn't be rude to your teacher.
2. Wendy is afraid of the dark.
3. Are you familiar with this area?
4. David Beckham is famous for playing football.