ZAD 1. UZUPEŁNIJ PODANE ZDANIA WPISUJĄC WAS/ WERE/WASN’T/WEREN’T. (20PKT)
1.Was Helen at home yesterday?
2. Helen wasn't at Home, she was at the ciemna.
3. Were they at school yesterday? Nick and Jack weren't at school, they were at home.
4. Where was Nick and Jack last weekend? Jack wasn't in London, . He was at home.
5. We were happy with the hotel
. The room was very small and itwas clean.
6. I wasn't at school yesterday because I was ill.
7. Yesterday was Sunday so the shops weren't closed.
8. I can’t find my keys, they were on the table, but they are not there now.
9. You were at home last night. Where were you?
10. Why were you late this morning?
ZAD 2. Z PODANYCH WYRAZÓW UŁÓŻ PYTANIA I PRZECZENIA. (12PKT)
1.Mag/ at Home / last night
Was Mag at home last night?
X Mag wasn't at home last night
2.You/ on Monday / at work
Were you at work on Monday?
X I wasn't at work on Monday.
3.The shop/open/on Sunday
Was the shop open on Sunday?
X The shop wasn't open on Sunday.
4.All your friends/ at your birthday party
Were all your friends at your birthday party?
All my friends weren't at my birthday party
5.Kelly and Sally/on the barbecue
Were Kelly and Sally on the barbecue?
X Kelly and Sally weren't at the barbecue.
Was it cold yesterday?
XIt wasn't cold yesterday.
ZAD. 3 WPISZ W ZDANIA AM/IS/ARE/WAS/WERE (20PKT)
1. Last year I was 24, so now I am 25.
2. Today the weather is warm, but yesterday it was very cold.
3. I was very tired last evening, but today I am fine.
4. Where were you at 11 o’clock two days ago?
5. Don’t buy those shoes, they are very expensive.
6. I like your new bag. is it expensive?
7. Where are the children? I don’t know, they were in the garden ten minutes ago.
8.were your last exam difficult? No it was easy.
9. I am sorry for being late, the traffic was bad.
10. Why is she angry? Because you arelate again!