ZAD 1. UZUPEŁNIJ PODANE ZDANIA WPISUJĄC WAS/ WERE/WASN’T/WEREN’T. (20PKT)
1.Was Helen at home yesterday?
2. Helen wasn't at Home, she was at the ciemna.
3. Were they at school yesterday? Nick and Jack weren't at school, they were at home.
4. Where were Nick and Jack last weekend? Jack was in London, but Jack wasn't. He was at home.
5. We weren't happy with the hotel. The room was very small and it weren't clean.
6. I wasn't at school yesterday because I was ill.
7. Yesterday was Sunday so the shops were closed.
8. I can’t find my keys, they were on the table, but they are not there now.
9. You weren't at home last night. Where were you?
10. Why were you late this morning?
ZAD 2. Z PODANYCH WYRAZÓW UŁÓŻ PYTANIA I PRZECZENIA. (12PKT)
1.Mag/ at Home / last night
? Was Mag at home last night?
X mag wasn't at home last night
2.You/ on Monday / at work
? Were you on Monday at work?
X you weren't at work on Monday
3.The shop/open/on Sunday
? was the shop open on sunday?
X The shop wasn't open on Sunday
4.All your friends/ at your birthday party
?were all your friends at your birthday party?
X All your friends weren't at your birthday party.
5.Kelly and Sally/on the barbecue
? Were K. and S. on the barbecue?
X k. and S. weren't on the barbecue
? was it col yesterday?
X it wasn't cold yesterday