Zad 1. Choose the correct answers:
1) We have some / a lot of students at our
school this year.
2) A few / A little friends are coming round to
dinner this evening.
3) I haven’t got much / many time before I catch
4) Do you like some / any songs on their new
5) Terry can speak a few / a little words in Greek!
6) I hope you like black coffee. There isn’t
some / any milk!
7) I haven’t seen much / many films this year.
zad 2. Complete the sentences with a, the or – (no
1) Do you want to speak to Mum? She’s in
2) ____________ fast cars can be dangerous.
3) I would love to live in ____________ country.
4) There is ____________ beautiful lake near our
5) Did you see ____________ Queen on TV last
6) My sister hates ____________ dogs.
7) We don’t buy a lot of food from ____________
shop in the village.