1. the first Crimewatch UK programme
2. the number of presenters
3. the number of phone calls for every crime the programme talks about
4. the average number of phone calls per programme
5.the number of crimes the Crimewatch UK team has dealt with
2. While the burglar was putting some jewellery into his bag he heard the alarm
3. While the forger was trying to buy something , the shop assistant realised the 50 euro note wasn ' t real .
4. The criminals ran away while the police weren ' t paying attention .
5. While the prisoners were escaping , the dogs started barking .
6. The witnesses identified her while she was standing in line of six women .
2. While she wasn ' t looking , he came quietly in through the back door
3. She wore her sunglasses on top of her head .
4. The bank clerk smiled when she saw the customer
5. He fell over while he was trying to escape .
6. They tried to keep calm during the kindapping .
2. The burglar was wearing black coat .
3. When I was reading newspaper , I was heard a noise .
4. The detective was quite young .
5. I haven ' t done my homework yet .
6. They went on holiday .
7. I was in England nut I wasn ' t in Austraila.
8. He broke hand and can ' t write .