1. Do you come from Spain?
2. We don't live in London.
3. Bed is between wardrobe and desk.
4. Lamp is close to window.
5. There are two courtains in this room.
6. She must do her homework.
7. You are not allowed to / mustn't chew gum in class.
8. I never watch TV in the evening.
9. They are listening to music (at the moment / now)
10. Do you have some cheese?
11. There are two eggs, bread, butter and three tomatoes on the table.
12. They are going to have a lunch.
13. I hate to swim but I like to dance.
14. The team which will score the most points - wins.
15. This is a park which I often visit.
16. Yesterday I talked to Helen.
17. Yesterday at 7 o'clock I was having supper.
18. Have you ever been to France?
19. I haven't seen your rucksuck.
20. Marek is taller than Marcin.
Nie używajcie translatorów, jeśli chcecie pomóc! Gonicie za punktami, a przecież chodzi głownie o ułatwienie sobie sprawy i POMOC.
Proszę bardzo, zero translatora w moim rozwiązaniu.