1.I have just finished my composition
2.I finished writing it a few minutes ago
3. Has she taken the medicine yet? Yes, she took it at seven o'clock.
4. The play started at 8.30 and lasted an hour and a half
5. Have they delivered the fumiture yet? "Yes, they delivered it yesterday."
6. Bolesław Prus wrote " Lalka".
7. I have just missed my train. Now I will have to wait for the next one.
8. My uncle came to England in 1945. For almost forty years he has worked as a bus driver. He retired in 1985.
9. How did you like the game on Saturday? " I enjoyed it very much especially from the moment when Chelsea was two goals down.
10. Charles Dickens wrote "The Pickwick Papers"
11. Mr Lawson, who lives next door wrote "Love's Great Adventure".
12. Have you fed the dog today ? "Yes, I fed him in the morning.
13. When did you talk to Bill? " I talked to him after the match".
14. I have played tennis for about three my team for almost five seasons.
15. I travelled a lot when I was at the University. In 1992 I started working for IPN and stopped travelling. I haven't been abroad ever since.
16. What countries have you visited since you came to Europe?
17.Has Tom phoned you recently? " No, he hasn't called me since we had that argument.
18. "How long has your son been unemployed? "He is not unemployed anymore."
19. "How long did it take him to find a job?
20. "It took him six months."
21. David has already told me about the adventures they had when they were in Panama.
22. "Are you still working on it"? "Yes, but I haven't done too much recently as I was busy doing other things."