- Good morning/Good Afternoon
- Good morning/afternoon! How can I help you?
- I'm looking something to my friend's marriage
- We've got some dresses. What size?
- Medium, please
- Ok, so go to the fitting room, I'll bring these dresses to you.
- I bring 5 dresses. If anyone will fit you - we'll look for another one.
- This dark blue is too big. Do you have this model in black colour?
- We've got smaller, but not in black. We've got one dress like this one, in black, bring it to you?
- Yes, please.
- I think, that this dress fit to you.
- Thanks! I thing, I'll buy it.
- I'm going to find some bijou or shoes.
- Here you are! This purple shoes will be ideal to this dress! And there's earrings and bracelet. And bag.
- Oh, it seems really cool! I'll buy it. All.
- How many?
- 449 zł and 99 gr, please.
- Ok, here you are, thanks, bye!
- Thank you and I look forward to you.
LUDZIE! NIE KOPIUJCIE Z TRANSLATORÓW! WSTYD!