1. Someone will do her make-up before the wedding.
She will have her make-up done before the wedding.
2. They are going to ask the baker to make a cake for Sue's birthday.
They are going to have a cake baked for Sue's birthday.
Sue is going to have a birthday cake baked.
3. He had asked the gardner to water the plants.
He had had the plants watered.
4. She paid someone to alter her dress for the festival
She had her dress altered for the festival.
5. The florist has arranged the flowers for our wedding.
We have had the flowers arranged for our wedding.
6. She prefers paying someone to organise her parties.
She prefers having her parties organised.
7. We should ask someone to decorate the church hall for the reception.
We should have the church hall decorated for the reception.
8. The maid is making our beds.
We are having our beds made.