I. Put the words in the correct form.
1. We don't let our children play with the neighbour's dog. We think it's dangerous. DANGER
2. 'Look at Cindy. Isn't she prettily dressed?' 'Indeed. She is.' PRETTY
3. The majority of our students can speak foreign languages. MAJOR
4. Thank you for your invitation to the party. We enjoyed every INVITE
moment spent with you.
5. If your plane is late, we'll wait at the airport till your arrival. ARRIVE
6. Tom's got a broken heart. His girlfriend left him yesterday. BREAK
7. Have you made a decision yet? Are you going with us or DECIDE
staying at home?
8. There was a lot of laughter in the classroom when we played LAUGH
a practical joke on our teacher.
9. Mr Robson knows a lot about plants and flowers. He's worked as a GARDEN
gardener for over twenty years.
10. Don't be so impatient boy. Your turn will come. PATIENT
1.'Why is Steven so worried?' 'I'm afraid he has failed the maths exam.'
2. Last week, Greg and I had a terrible quarrel . I called him a fool and he
3.You may throw these old rusty tools away. They're absolutely useless.