1. The repairman comes(come) to fix the washing machine tomorrow.
2. A: I'm cold.
B: I gets (get) you an extra blanket.
3. Your drive (you/drive) me to the airport on Tuesday.
4. Rachel flyies(fly) to the Bahamas next week.
5. My son is (be) five in August.
6. She has (have) lunch with Doug this afternoon.
7. Do you(you/do) the washing-up please?
8. Rob and Molly celebrates (celebrate) their wedding anniversary on Sunday.
9. When leavies (the Greens/leave) for Lima?
10. People lives (live) in underwater cities in the future.