I. Put one correct word in each gap.
1. This milk smells sour. It must have gone off.
2.I prefer reading thrillers than romances.
3 Get rid of the snake. I won't let you keep dangerous animals at home.
4. My father always starts his lunch with soup and so do I.
5. This crossword puzzle is very hard to do.
6. Why didn't you ask anyone for help? You've wasted so much time trying
to repair the car by yourself.
7. I'm not interested in watching any more of the film. I'm fed up with it.
8. If you let me take a look at the engine, I may tell you what is wrong with it.
9. Tom and Jerry are twin brothers but they differ from each other a lot.
10. I love summer. It's my favourite season.
11. Put the words in the correct form.
1. I think my Volvo is much safer in comparison with your Fiat. COMPARE
2. You should give up so much fatty food and start eating FAT
more fruit and vegetables if you want to be slim.
3. We haven't packed everything in the car yet. There's still my diving EQUIP
equipment that goes in the boot.
4. Randolph Fiery was a fearless lion tamer. He spent all his FEAR
life working with lions and other wild cats in the circus.
5. The noise, smoke and car exhaust make living conditions in big HEALTH
cities very unhealthy
6. The music you've composed has made a great impression IMPRESS
on me. You're a very talented musician.
7. Ann says she's going to leave her family home as soon as she's 18. DEPEND
She doesn't want to be dependent on her parents.
8. Simon is a truthful person. You can trust him. TRUTH
9. Astuntman must be very courageous to perform all these COURAGE
difficult and dangerous tricks.
10. The Browns have had a happy marriage for thirty years. MARRY
Today is their anniversary.