Zad.1.Complete the conversation with will, won't or might.
A: Do you think England might win the World Cup?
B: No, I don't think they will . What do you think, Ben?
A: No, England definitely will win but I think Spain won't.
B: Really? Do you think they have a chance?
A: Yes, I do. We will have to wait and see, won't we!
Zad.2. Complete the sentences with if or unless.
1) if you've got too many copies, I'll take one.
2) Your English won't improve unless you speak more in class.
3) I'll lend you some money if you need it.
4) I'll phone you if I can't come this evening.
5) Don't worry! unless I'm very ill, I'll be there at your party!
6) Don't look at the TV screen now unless you want to know the result.
7) if you shout at her, she 'll burst into tears.
Zad.3. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1) Careful! It will break if you drop it. (break)
2) If you ask me nicely, I'll tell you a secret. (ask)
3) Unless he is very late, I won't say anything. (not/ say)
4) What will we do if there isn't a train to London? (not/be)
5) If he has any problems, he'll phone you. (have)
6) We'll come at seven if we don't hear from you. (not/hear)
7) If you win some money, you will take me out for the evening? (you/take)
8) You won't get a pay rise unless you ask. ( not/get)