z-1. E-mail numer 3 nie pasuje
3) Dan, brother
4)Luckily;By the way
E-mail 1: us- Zak and friends; there- the shopping mall
E-mail 2: he- Dan's brother
E-mail 3: it-the match
E-mail 4: then- 3.30; him- Dan's brother
E-mail 5: there- the shopping mall
Thanks for your e-mail. I'd love to come to this party. Unfortuantely I'm going to the cinema on Saturday 14th. Luckily, on Saturday 21st I'm free all day.
Actually, I know a good place for party- the youth club has a good room for a party. Anyway, it's free on Saturday 21st and quite cheap.
What do you think? E-mail me later.
2. each other
4. each other
6. each other
1.I don't enjoy myself at a party
2.My friends and Isee ourselves every day.
3.My mum hurt herself when she cut vegetables
4. My friends and I argue each other about the way of spending our free time.
5. My best friend and I met each other in cafe.
6. I would describe myself as a good person.
7. The students in my class help each other when we have problems.
8. Suzie and I understand each other very well.